Brass Token is an independent game studio that develops third person story-driven action games. Led by AAA industry veterans, we are looking for a 3D Animator to work on creating realistic human performances as well as creature animations for a 3rd person horror game. This position will involve both cinematic and gameplay animation.
The ideal candidate lives in Vancouver, BC. The studio will be working remotely for the foreseeable future, with the intention to return to a part-time remote/office workplace setting once things are safe.
- Process and assemble motion capture cinematic scenes using Motionbuilder and Maya.
- Apply pre-recorded facial data on characters.
- Some keyframe animation for both creatures and humans.
- Identify & fix any bugs that may arise and tracking of that information using Jira.
- One shipped title (or equivalent experience)
- A demo reel which demonstrates a good knowledge of the principles of animation
- A solid understanding of best practices regarding Motionbuilder, Maya and Perforce
- Familiarity with the Unreal engine
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- (After covid) ability to work on-site in our Vancouver office
- Some knowledge of gameplay animation systems, state machines and UE blueprints.
- Experience freelancing or working from home prior to Covid
- A love for games and animation!
This is a full-time contract position with future opportunities for permanent employment.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org